Thursday, July 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRISON!


I can't believe my first baby is 4 years old today! 4 years is a long time. That's as long as high school and college (independently). I told Nate we should be given a degree in "Harrison." It's been so fun being his parents for the last 4 years. We've learned so much about him, ourselves, parenting and life. He's one of those kids that is getting easier the older he gets. He's so much more reasonable and logical now. He's very funny and loving. He's super affectionate and social (probably my two favorite things about him). He's also already got a little testimony (so cute one time he got sunburned and suggested we say a prayer to Heavenly Father that it would get better.) He knows he's going to bet baptised when he's 8, go on a mission when he's 19, get married in the temple and he wants to have son and name him Justin (just told me that on Sunday). I hope and pray that he reaches all of these milestones (I'm not super attached to the name Justin, though!)

We've got a lot of fun things planned for today and Saturday (his party). So, there will be more posts dedicated to this special, Little Man. We love him SO much!

1 comment:

Koenig Family Blog said...

Happy Birthday Harrison! I am so glad we are buddies and I can't wait for Saturday! Love, Andrew