Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A 4 Month Birthday Present!

Johnny turned 4 months old today. I should put a picture on here, but we just got back from Hawaii and I have a million other things that need to be done.

Johnny gave me the best present ever for his 4 month birthday -- he slept through the night! Not only through the night, but from 1o:30 PM to 10:15 AM!!! Granted, he's got jet lag and is recovering from a red-eye flight, but still! We were actually nervous and kept checking on him -- plus, the milk just kept on producing, so I was more than ready for him to wake up.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up that he'll continue sleeping through the night. But the fact that I know he's capable of it is a major success! He's been my worst night sleeper, by far, but I kept telling myself that it wouldn't last forever! There's light at the end of the tunnel. Hurray!

2 comments:

Jenni Coberly said...

Yeah!! I'm SO glad that he slept for you!!

Tiffany said...

The second best moment in any mom's life is when the baby finally sleeps through the night! Yay for you!! And you might be surprised, the jet lag could be just what he needs to get into that wonderful habit.

As soon as my girls slept through the night, 12 hours at a time became the norm. That's why Joylyn didn't go to bed before 10pm, cause I wanted to sleep in :)