Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Johnny in June

I love this baby so much I have to hold myself back from squeezing him too tight, kissing him too hard and/or smothering him with syrup and eating him right up!
Do you blame me? And look, he sits up . . .
. . .momentarily.
Unfortunately, his older brother is not as good at holding himself back from expressing his love. And behavior like this. . .
. . . can leave a mark to prove it.
Yes folks, that is Johnny's 1st (and hopefully only) hickey.
Given too him by his overly adoring brother.
Johnny also became enamored with himself when he finally noticed his reflection in the mirror on his swing.
It's official. We're all in love!

1 comment:

Luisa said...

awww- what a doll. I am also loving having a baby again. What a joy and blessing. He is so cute. Have fun.