Thursday, August 23, 2012

Baby News & Beach Week 2012

For those who may not frequent Facebook, we found out yesterday that we are having a healthy baby girl! Which means I got my wish! 4 times! And now we can be done. Very good news! No more morning sickness, exhaustion, or pregnancy brain! January 17, 2013 will bring the end of my human being manufacturing days. And the beginning of another round of ribbons and ruffles!

My sister-in-law posted about our beach week, which feels like ions ago, but it was really earlier this month! I guess a baptism, an ultrasound appointment and school starting are all pretty big deals that make beach week seem like another lifetime ago.

But it was tons of fun, as always! I love my family. And I love that my kids love them too. Click on this link (For a good chuckle at my expense, click to enlarge the kayak pictures of Travis and me and look at our faces. Note: I am not a risk taker. Getting in the kayak was way out of my comfort zone. For good reason, as you'll see. But it was fun, and I'm glad I did it):

http://amykayhansen.blogspot.com/2012/08/beach-week-2012.html

2 comments:

Kelley Gubler said...

Congrats! Didn't know you were prego!

Natalie said...

Congrats Michelle!! Hope you're feeling okay-ish :)